Welcome to Caloola!
Caloola Lodge is a non-profit club lodge dedicated to the pursuit of Snow Sports.
This website exists primarily for the use of Club members.
If you are a member, please login in on the right hand side to gain access to member only pages - which can give you access to forms and availability. If you can't remember your login details or need help or need to be set up, please email the booking officer.
Smiggins Bowl 2019 - Caloola wins 6-in-a-row
Wow what a great result ! Caloola wins for an all time record of 6 in a row-never been done before. A tie with Illawarra was the best thing that proves the lodges of Smiggins are a great community. One of the biggest lodges and the smallest shared the glory! Our Winning Bowl team and medal winners were:
Ski: Ben Allison, Thomas, Garland, Jack Donkers & Dylan Garland
Snowboard: Matt Colbeck, Brandon Forrest, Alyrah Forrest & James Quinn
X Country: Ben Allison, Thomas Garland, Matt Colbeck & Dylan Garland
- GS: Team 1st, Ben Allison 2nd
- Snowboard: Team 2nd, Matt Colbeck 2nd, Brandon Forest 3rd
- X Country: Team 1st, Thomas Garland 1st, Ben Allison 2nd
- Smiggins Shield: Our small but successful Shield had success
- X Country Open Shield: Open team 1st
- X Country Men’s open: Jack Donkers 1st, Brandon Forrest 2nd
- X Country Women’s Open: Alyrah Forrest 1st
- X Country Woman’s Veterans: Kim Donkers 1st
- X Country Men’s Veterans: Mark Garland 1st
Bookings are open and forms are available to members via email and on this website.